The 2012 BMW X6 is built for performance and power. The stylish SUV is designed to offer the convenience of an SUV with the power of a sports coupe.
The first ever sports activity coupe is available in two trims: xDrive 35i and xDrive50i as well as a hybrid version known as the ActiveHybrid X6.
2012 BMW X6 Highlights
- Available engines: 3.0-liter inline-6 that produces 300 horsepower, twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 that cranks out 400 horsepower
- Spacious and comfortable interior.
- Automatic and adaptive bi-xenon headlights
- iDrive electronics interface
- BMW Assist emergency telematics
- Dynamic Performance Control
The 2012 BMW X6 offers the look and feel of this crossover gives the sense of a 2-door coupe; but the storage space calls it an SUV.